There are a whole range of community facilities in the Tweed including, but not limited to Council facilities. How well is this existing network of facilities meeting the needs of the community?
Check out this interactive map to view all of the community facilities across the Shire.
The following documents may also assist you to answer this question. You can find these on the right hand side of this page:
- Our approach to managing community infrastructure
- Vision and principles
- What community facilities are provided by Council?
- 1. What feedback have we received from you and the community to date?
- 1. Community feedback
- 2. Condition, capacity and functionality of facilities?
- 2. Audit and actual demand
- 3. Who lives in the Tweed now and in to the future?
- 3. Tweed Shire Demographics
- 3a Coastal District Demographics
- 3b Mur-bah and Hinterland District Demographics
- 3c Tweed Urban District Demographics