Waste charges applied to all Tweed homes
All multi-unit properties should already be paying communal waste charges that apply to all residentially-rated properties in the Tweed.
These cover the provision of waste services throughout Tweed Shire, to cover landfill management and public waste services.
For the 2015/16 financial year, these are:
- $62.40 – Annual waste management fee, and
- $50.40 – Annual Landfill management charge
- Annual total - $112.80 per unit per year.
The standard service charges (garbage and recycling) are additional to these communal charges.
For further information about the standard service charges and options available to each property:
- Click here for Frequently Asked Questions for townhouse owners
- Click here for Frequently Asked Questions for owners of units in large multi-unit complexes
- Click here for Frequently Asked Questions for managing agents
Consultation has concluded