Stage 2 consultation documents on public exhibition
Drawing on community engagement commenced in early 2013, the following documents have been prepared for the community's consideration and feedback and are now on public exhibition:
A comprehensive guide to known resource material relevant to rural land in the Tweed and a draft land capability statement, based on previously published information.
An overview and analysis of the key issues relevant to the future management of rural land in the Tweed, based on research and feedback gathered during community engagement to date.
These documents are also available to view in hard copy at the following locations:
- Chillingham Village Store (8.30am to 7pm, 7 days)
- Murwillumbah Civic and Cultural Centre (8.30am to 4.15pm weekdays)
- Pottsville Beach Neighbourhood Centre (9am to 4pm weekdays)
- Uki Post Office (8.30am to 5pm weekdays)
- Tweed Heads Civic Centre (8.30am to 4.15pm weekdays)
- Tyalgum Store (7.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Saturday, and 7.30am to 12.30pm Sunday)
Council invites feedback on these draft documents from all interested stakeholders and members of the community.
Submissions must be received by close of business on Monday 16 June 2014 and may be made to email@example.com or via post to:
Rural Land Strategy
Tweed Shire Council
PO Box 816
MURWILLUMBAH NSW 2484
For further details, please contact Council's Planning Reform unit on (02) 6670 2503.
Consultation has concluded