Draft Rural Land Strategy now on exhibition
Based on broad community consultation, and detailed investigations, Council has prepared a draft strategy for the planning and management of rural land in Tweed Shire for the next 20 years.
The Draft Strategy presents more than 140 actions consistent with the 9 Policy Directions endorsed by Council in the previous stage of the project.
Council invites feedback on this draft document from all interested in the future of rural land in Tweed Shire.
Submissions may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to:
Rural Land Strategy
Tweed Shire Council
PO Box 816
MURWILLUMBAH NSW 2484
To find out more during the exhibition period:
- Review the exhibition documents here or at one of the following locations:
- Murwillumbah Civic and Cultural Centre (8.30am to 4.15pm weekdays)
- Murwillumbah Library (9:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Wednesday & Friday; 9:00am to 7:00pm Thursday; 9:00am to 1:00pm Saturday)
- Pottsville Beach Neighbourhood Centre (9am to 4pm Monday to Friday)
- Uki Post Office (8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday)
- Tweed Heads Civic and Cultural Centre (8.30am to 4.15pm weekdays)
- Tweed Heads Library (9:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday9:00am to 12:00pm Saturday)
- Tyalgum Store (7:00am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday; 7:00am to 5:00pm Saturday, and 7:00am to 4:00pm Sunday)
- Chillingham Village Store (8.30am to 7pm - 7 days)
- Kingscliff Library (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 9.30am – 5pm; Wednesday 9.30am – 7pm, and Saturday 9am - 12 noon)
- Burringbar General Store (Monday to Saturday 7am - 6pm, Sunday 8am - 5.30pm)